Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Ya Win Some Ya Lose Some

Yesterday was Auction Day.

I love Auction Day!

It's so full of possibilities!

Almost like Christmas, but not quite.

I'm spoiled, so on Christmas I always gets everything I want.

At the auction there is almost always someone there with more $$ than me. :(

Ya win some, ya lose some....

This week I did OK

How do you like this old album storage bin-thingy?! I love the cubbies in it, not sure what I will store in it yet, but I'm sure I won't have any trouble finding stuff to put in it!


I LOOOOOOVE old suitcases, I have a stack in the library next to the club chair. Not sure if I'll be selling this one or keeping it.....
Also got the jars, the 2 short ones will be snow globes next year!


Then there's this cool "fire man's" chair (at least that's what they called it at the auction) I love the paint/patina on it! I don't think I'll have to do anything to this one! Gotta love that!














Thanks for checking out my treasures from Auction Day! If you're not busy next Monday come with me! ;)

Stop back by tomorrow for "What's for Dinner Wednesday"

No comments:

Post a Comment